Coaching Services Agreement
$99 Set Up Fee
$99 a month for training month to month
10% to 20%
1st 10,000 10%
Over $10,000 in fee 20%
This Agreement is entered into between Coach and Client on the date signed below.
- The scope of services to be provided by Coach is as follows:
Client agrees that Coach’s services is not therapy, mental health care or any other kind of health care and Client agrees not to use Coach’s services as a substitute for therapy or health care.
Client agrees to pay for the services in the amount of $99 a month to month training fee.
- Agent 10% to 1st $10,000 escrow payouts and lending fees to DLS
- Agent over $10,000 in fee 20%
- Client and Coach agree to use their best efforts to achieve the desired result or goal and Client will advise within three (3) days after each session if Client believes the services were deficient; otherwise, Coach and Client agree that the session was productive and helpful in assisting Client to reach their stated goals.
- Client agrees that Coach’s liability under this agreement is limited to the amount Client has paid to Coach.
- Client agrees not to disparage Coach or Coach’s services.
- This Agreement is formed in the State where Coach maintains its principal place of business New York.
- This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State in which Coach maintains its principal place of business and Client consents to personal jurisdiction there and agrees that the county in which Coach maintains its principal place of business shall be the exclusive venue and jurisdiction for any and all disputes between Coach and Client.
- In the event of a dispute filed in court, the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover from the non-prevailing party all of the attorney’s fees and costs incurred during the litigation.
This is the entire agreement between Coach and Client; it supersedes all other negotiations and discussions prior to the execution of this agreement. Client agrees that no other representations have been made by Coach to induce Client into entering into this agreement and no modification to the terms of this agreement shall be effective unless in writing signed by both parties.